Now Hiring: Digital Marketing Strategist
Can you write kick-ass copy that is clear, concise and engaging? Do you have a passion for generating results? Studiothink is one of the largest and most established branding agencies in BC, and we are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Digital Marketing Strategist to join our team. As our in-house ‘go-to’ digital marketing person, you have a foundation of skills that encompasses copywriting, search engine optimization and Google Analytics.
You have excellent communications skills, and are a skilled, well-rounded digital marketing professional who can write clear, compelling copy for websites, blogs, newsletters and social media that follows brand voice and engages the audience.
You have expert knowledge of SEO research and Google Analytics and you have experience setting up and tracking goals and conversions, as well as a good understanding of creating engaging campaigns across paid search, social, and other emerging platforms, which you are excited to build upon. You have already obtained, or are willing to work towards becoming Google Adwords and Google Analytics certified.
You are detailed and web savvy, and you are able to prepare weekly Google Analytics, SEO, social media and Google AdWords reports, and your results-oriented attitude means that you are able to identify digital marketing problems, opportunities and solutions to our clients. You love to show clients how you have helped them succeed, and, working closely with our Brand Managers, you are able to create new copy, headlines and ideas that achieve measurable ROI for the brands we represent.
Whether it’s creating engaging content, optimizing for SEO or tracking conversions, you are just an all-round savvy marketer and communicator who is excited about the industry and the results you are able to achieve. You love digital, and everything from optimized web copy, to Facebook campaigns, to email drip campaigns—are seen as an opportunity for you to create measurable and successful results with the words you craft, and you enthusiastically look for ways to improve our clients’ bottom lines.
Yes, of course we are seeking someone incredibly diverse and talented, but for us, it’s more than that, we are looking for that unique someone who is passionate about the people, the direction and the vision of Studiothink, and who resonates with our 10 Core Values (which you can read on our website). Benefits include extended medical and dental, three weeks vacation, working with really cool people out of our studio in historical Cloverdale, plus unlimited coffee, beer and wine.
JOB WINNING TRAITS
• Believes in and exemplifies our 10 Core Values.
• 2+ years of digital marketing experience.
• Expert level skills in writing and editing.
• Can write headlines and copy that engage the audience.
• Expert knowledge of SEO, social media, Google Analytics and SEO research.
• Able to generate Google Analytics, SEO, social media and Google Adwords reports.
• Extremely detail oriented.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to identify digital marketing problems, opportunities and solutions.
• Have already obtained, or willing to obtain Google Adwords and Google Analytics certification.
• Extremely good knowledge of industry trends and changes.
• Able to handle deadlines and stress.
• You never let a typo sneak by.
• Someone with character, who has a friendly, outgoing personality.
• Comfortable and well-spoken when meeting clients.
• A genuine interest in continuously expanding your knowledge and learning new skills.
• Great work ethic and a desire to find a “home” with an agency long term.
• You are probably the type who will get a lot of use out of ‘Unwined’, our wine and coffee bar.
HOW TO APPLY
This is a full-time, permanent in-house position, and requires you to have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. If you want to be our next Studiothinker, please dazzle us with the following in PDF format:
• Personalized, well-written cover letter outlining your salary expectations
• Email the above to: email@example.com
Be the first person to hear about new job openings at Studiothink, by signing up below.
By giving us your name and email, you'll be one of the first to hear about future job postings with Studiothink, as well as marketing jobs with our clients and contacts. Don't worry, we never spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time.