Now Hiring: Graphic Designer
Studiothink is one of the largest and most established branding agencies in BC, and we are looking for an enthusiastic, wow-factor designer to join our team.
The ideal person will have an innate ability to just ‘get it’ when it comes to producing concepts or brainstorming for new ideas that push the boundaries of what can be done. Web and U/X design, logos, print materials, digital ads—no matter the medium, you have the design chops to make it into something truly amazing.
You have exceptional Adobe CS skills, and are familiar with all the latest design trends and apps that help you do your job. You have an amazing portfolio of work, which includes web design and logo design. Because of the fast pace and high quality we demand, this role is perfectly suited to a junior to mid- level designer with 2+ years experience.
You have a real desire to learn and know a client and their business, you have exceptional production and pre-press skills, and know a Pantone colour from CMYK and Hex. You can work in inches or pixels, and you enjoy brainstorming for headlines and ideas that improve the quality of the project. You enjoy thinking outside the box to create amazing new brands, and you are constantly looking for new ideas and concepts.
A day in the life at Studiothink will require you to juggle multiple projects and client across a wide range of industries. And, you must be extremely organized and driven while functioning under the pressure of deadlines. You are able to focus your attention on creating great design without sacrificing quality.
You will be working closely with an amazing team, and will be collaborating on projects, presenting to clients, and offering advice, input and ideas that drive the company forward. You have great attention to detail, amazing communication skills, both verbal and written, and most importantly, a positive can-do attitude that motivates those around you.
As our next Studiothinker, you are an exceptional and passionate designer, but you are also passionate about the people, the direction and the vision of the company. You believe in and exemplify our 10 Core Values.
Benefits include extended medical and dental, 3 weeks vacation, a free wine bottle opener (we know that’s the deal clincher) and unlimited coffee, beer and wine.
Job Winning Traits
• Believes in and exemplifies our 10 Core Values.
• A deep passion for the design industry.
• 2+ years of design experience.
• An innate ability to just ‘get it’ when it comes to creating strategic designs and concepts.
• Experienced in web design and U/X.
• An amazing portfolio.
• Able to conceptualize and strategize in order to produce amazing designs and generate new ideas for clients.
• Able to handle deadlines and stress.
• Comfortable and well spoken when meeting clients and presenting concepts.
• A genuine interest in continuously expanding your knowledge and learning new skills.
• Great work ethic and a desire to find a “home” with an agency long term.
• You are probably the type who will get a lot of use out of ‘Unwined’, our wine, whisky and coffee bar.
• If you live in the suburbs, bonus points.
Yo, designer. Want to work here? Dazzle our Creative Director with your cover letter, salary expectations and resume sent in PDF format only.