Now Hiring: Web Developer
Studiothink is one of the largest and most established branding agencies in BC, and we are looking for a full-time, permanent Web Developer with a minimum of 2-3 years experience to add to our team.
One of our core service areas is web design and development, so creating beautiful, functional and well coded sites is essential. As our front end developer, you will work closely with our Senior Developer as well as our in-house design team to code sites to the designers specs.
You are familiar with all the latest web standards and coding best-practices, and are able to perform testing and troubleshooting for multiple browsers. You must have exceptional problem solving skills, and be able to create clean code quickly and easily from scratch.
A day in the life at Studiothink will require you to juggle multiple projects, all while functioning under the pressure of deadlines. You will be working closely with an amazing team, and you must be willing to collaborate on projects, offering advice, input and ideas that drives the company forward. You have great attention to detail, exemplary work ethic and a positive attitude.
As our new Studiothinker you are passionate about the people, the direction and the vision of the company. You believe in and exemplify our 10 Core Values. Benefits include extended medical and dental, three weeks vacation, flexible work schedule, a free corkscrew (we know this is the deal clincher) and unlimited coffee, beer and wine.
This is a full-time, permanent in-house position. If you want to be our next Studiothinker, please provide the following:
• Cover letter outlining your salary expectations
• Links to a minimum of 3 websites you have personally coded for code review
Job Winning Traits
- Believes in and exemplifies our 10 Core Values.
- Able to handle deadlines and stress, and thrive working on a multitude of projects
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A genuine interest in continuously expanding your knowledge and learning new skills
- Great work ethic and a desire to find a “home” with an agency
- You are probably the type who will get a lot of use out of ‘Unwined,’ our wine, whisky, and coffee bar
- If you live in the suburbs, bonus points
Want to work here? Dazzle us with your custom written cover letter, salary expectations and resume sent in PDF format only.