We are looking for a crazy organized Project Manager.
Are you talented, positive, local, and know how to open a bottle of wine? Studiothink might be the perfect place for your next job.
NOW HIRING: PROJECT MANAGER (ONE YEAR CONTRACT BEGINNING MAY 1, 2018)
Studiothink is located in the suburbs of Vancouver, and is one of the largest and most established branding agencies in BC. We are looking for a detailed Project Manager who will be instrumental in managing, scheduling and coordinating our clients and internal team to ensure the success of each project.
The ideal person will have an educational background in marketing and be a skilled multi-tasker with a positive can-do attitude. You are on top of current marketing trends, understand digital, print and social media, making it easy for you to comprehend and answer numerous client requests and questions, and then filtering them to the proper team members to implement.
You will be managing each schedule of our busy team through our project managment system, which requires you to have an excellent grasp of computer and online skills, you aren’t afraid of technology or learning new programs. You are friendly and positive, however, you are extremely detailed and attentive to deadlines and budgets.
You will spend your days coordinating and sending proofs and revisions, keeping projects moving quickly and efficiently between our team and the client. You will compare project budgets against quotes, prepare invoices and month end project reports, assemble notes and materials for the team, and keep all details of a project scheduled and moving along through our project management program. Basically you are crazy, nerdy organized. We never have to ask you twice, because you meticulously track and record where all the projects are, at all times.
You will be working closely with a team of designers, programmers, strategists and writers in an agency environment. Strong communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills, along with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment required. You are positive, friendly and outgoing, and a natural leader within the office, inspiring and motivating those around you. This also extends to our clients, with your outstanding customer service and relationship skills.
This position pays between $40,000-48,000. We are willing to train a motivated and detailed individual who demonstrates highly detailed work habits, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and who has an education and passion for marketing and branding. If you have recently completed your education and are looking for a way to break in to the marketing industry, this could be a good path.
As our new Studiothinker, you will not only be required to be an exceptional and passionate Project Manager, but you are also passionate about the people, the direction and the vision of the company. You believe in and exemplify our 10 Core Values.
JOB WINNING TRAITS
• Believes in and exemplifies our 10 Core Values.
• Comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
• Ensures projects are completed on time and on budget
• Highly developed relationship management skills and a track record of amazing client satisfaction
• Competent in communicating project status, issues, changes and results with the team and client
• Outstanding at managing, tracking and reporting of project revenue and status updates
• Ability to manage all project related requests with the client and obtain appropriate approvals and facilitate all major exchanges
• Advanced computer skills
• Ensures that no significant project status leaves the boundaries of the project without prior approval
• Did we mention nerdy organized and detailed?
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Willing to jump in and help with any task in the office that helps your team, such as answering phones, organizing, or participating in team activities
• Great work ethic and a desire to find a “home” with an agency
• You are probably the type who will get a lot of use out of ‘Unwined’, our wine and coffee bar
HOW TO APPLY
This is a full-time, in-house one year contract which could lead to permanent full-time. If you want to be our next Studiothinker, please email us with the following in PDF format:
• Personalized cover letter outlining your salary expectations
Want to know more about our thriving branding agency? Come see how we roll.
How to apply.
- Send us a customized cover letter
- Include your resume
- Make sure they are all in PDF format
- Email to email@example.com
Don’t see the right job for you? Get on our careers list.