Want to work out here in the suburbs of Vancouver, for one amazing branding agency?
Are you talented, positive, local, and know how to open a bottle of wine? Studiothink might be the perfect place for your next job.
NOW HIRING: PROJECT COORDINATOR
Studiothink is located in the suburbs of Vancouver, and is one of the largest and most established branding agencies in BC. We are looking for a detailed Project Coordinator who will be instrumental in managing, scheduling and coordinating our projects and our internal team.
The ideal person will have an educational background in marketing and be a skilled multi-tasker with a positive can-do attitude. You are on top of current marketing trends, understand digital, print and social media, making it easy for you to comprehend and answer numerous client requests and questions, and then filtering them to the proper team members to implement.
You must be detail-oriented, highly organized and deadline driven, able to handle multiple responsibilities and shifting priorities and deadlines. Successful candidates must possess strong computer skills and be extremely fast at learning new technology as you will be working extensively with our robust project management software system.
You will spend your days coordinating and scheduling on the fly, keeping projects moving quickly and efficiently between our team and the client, adjusting things constantly as they change and move. You will compare project budgets against quotes, prepare invoices and month end project reports, assemble notes and materials for the team, and keep all details of a project memorized and moving along through our established processes. Basically you are crazy, nerdy organized. You are the office go-to person who can answer questions about projects, deadlines and schedules at any given time, even in a fast-paced environment with numerous different projects and clients.
You will be working closely with a team of designers, programmers, strategists and writers in an agency environment. Strong organizational, critical thinking and problem solving skills, along with outstanding written and verbal communication skills are required. You are positive, friendly and outgoing, and a natural leader within the office, inspiring and motivating those around you. This also extends to our clients, with your outstanding customer service and relationship skills.
As our new Studiothinker, you will not only be required to be an exceptional and passionate Project Coordinator, but you are also passionate about the people, the direction and the vision of the company. You believe in and exemplify our 10 Core Values. We are willing to train a motivated and detailed individual who demonstrates highly detailed work habits and who has an education and passion for marketing and branding.
JOB-WINNING TRAITS INCLUDE:
- Believes in and exemplifies our 10 Core Values.
- Knowledge and/or experience in the marketing and branding industry
- Minimum 3 years of professional work experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Develop and maintain timelines in our project management software
- Consistently and accurately track and manage project schedules daily
- Ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
- Daily tracking and project management of all projects and team members
- Manage and track external vendors, obtaining quotes, content and materials on deadline
- Highly developed relationship management skills and a track record of excellent customer service
- Able to thrive in a high-stress, deadline-driven work environment
- Communicate project status, issues, changes and results with the team and client
- Manages, tracks and reports project revenue
- Schedules, tracks and provides due dates
- Manages all project related requests with the client and obtain appropriate approvals and facilitate all major exchanges
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, GoogleDocs, Adobe Acrobat and email, and ability to quickly learn our project management software.
- Ability to discover potential problems before they occur
- Routinely track the teams progress against the project commitments
- Ensures that no significant project status leaves the boundaries of the project without prior approval
- Someone with character, who has a friendly, outgoing personality (p.s. we love quirks)
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Willing to jump in and help with any task in the office that helps your team, such as answering phones, organizing, or participating in team activities
- Great work ethic and a desire to find a “home” with an agency long term
- You are probably the type who will get a lot of use out of ‘Unwined’, our wine and coffee bar
How to apply.
- Send us a customized cover letter
- Include your resume
- Make sure they are all in PDF format
- Email to email@example.com
Don’t see the right job for you? Get on our careers list.